Simple Cremation With Memorial Ceremony – $2,995
Allows for public gathering and ceremony after cremation, and includes:
- Local transportation of the deceased to our nearest location
- Coordination of arrangements with others involved in the ceremony
- Completion and filing of the necessary permits and authorizations
- Requesting and obtaining certified copies of the death certificate so you can begin settling your loved ones’ affairs without delay
- Free internet obituary at: www.MichiganCremation.com including online guest book and social media sharing tool so family and friends are easily notified
- Reporting the death to Social Security and other agencies as needed
- Our exclusive Worry-Free Cremation™ process for added peace of mind
- One hour of gathering time immediately prior to the memorial ceremony held in our chapel (weekday between the hours of 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Merchandise credit of $95 towards the alternative container, $100 towards the urn, and $150 towards stationery of your choosing
- Our complimentary “Hope After Heartache” monthly grief support group that you can join from the comfort and privacy of your home
- No other goods or services are included in this plan
*** None of our packaged plans include the charges of other parties that may be involved such as cemetery fees, church, clergy, musician, and vocalist honorariums, paid obituary charges of the newspaper, certified copies of the death certificate, and state sales tax, unless specified. *** + Additional fees may apply for mileage beyond 25 miles, deaths requiring an immediate response (facilities without morgues or holding facilities), and/or home deaths or those in excess of 250 lbs. necessitating a two-person transfer team.
Make Arrangements Anytime
➤ If you are considering arrangements, we invite you to provide some basic information to get the process started. Please fill out as much information as you can.