Allows for public viewing and ceremony before cremation.
- Local transportation of the deceased to our nearest location
- Appropriate preparation of the deceased including embalming
- Coordination of arrangements with others involved in the funeral
- Completion and filing of the necessary permits and authorizations
- Obtaining certified copies of the death certificate by courier (local)
- Assistance in writing and submitting the obituary, including a free life story with photo and online guest book on our website
- Reporting the death to Social Security and other agencies as needed
- Viewing one hour immediately prior to the funeral service
- Funeral service held in our chapel, your church, or other venue
- Our exclusive Worry-Free Cremation™ process for added peace of mind
- Merchandise credit of $1495 towards the cremation casket, $100 towards the urn, and $150 towards stationary of your choosing (state sales tax is additional)
- Other merchandise of your choosing is not included (such as keepsake urns and pendants, video photo tribute, flowers, etc.
*** None of our packaged plans include the charges of other parties that may be involved such cemetery fees, church, clergy, musician, and vocalist honorariums, paid obituary charges of the newspaper, certified copies of the death certificate, and state sales tax, unless specified. ***