Have Questions or Need Immediate Assistance?
Call Us Today.
Allows for public viewing and ceremony before cremation.
- Local transportation of the deceased to our nearest location
- Appropriate preparation of the deceased including embalming
- Coordination of arrangements with others involved in the funeral
- Completion and filing of the necessary permits and authorizations
- Obtaining certified copies of the death certificate by courier (local)
- free internet obituary at: www.MichiganCremation.com including online guest book
and social media sharing tool so family and friends are easily notified of details
- reporting the death to Social Security and other agencies as needed
- viewing one hour immediately prior to the funeral service
- funeral service held in our chapel, your church, or other venue
- our exclusive Worry-Free Cremation™ process for added peace of mind
- Merchandise credit of $1495 towards the cremation casket, $100 towards the urn, and $150 towards stationary of your choosing (state sales tax is additional)
- our complimentary “Hope After Heartache" monthly grief support group that you can join from the comfort and privacy of your home via internet video conference or telephone
- local delivery of the urn and death certificates at our convenience
*** None of our packaged plans include the charges of other parties that may be involved such cemetery fees, church, clergy, musician, and vocalist honorariums, paid obituary charges of the newspaper, certified copies of the death certificate, and state sales tax, unless specified. ***