Don’t be fooled by others that advertise a low price for simple cremation but don’t tell you about what’s not included... like transportation, an alternative container, the medical examiner’s permit fee, the crematory charge, obtaining death certificates, or an urn.
Have Questions or Need Immediate Assistance?
Call Us Today.
Our All-Inclusive Simple Cremation plan incorporates everything you need for those planning a simple cremation without viewing or ceremonies including:
- local transportation of the deceased to our nearest location
- consultation with a licensed professional (in our offices or by telephone)
- completion and filing of the necessary permits and authorizations
- free internet obituary at www.MichiganCremation.com including online guest book and social media sharing tool so family and friends are easily notified of details
- reporting the death to Social Security and other agencies as needed
- requesting and obtaining copies of the death certificate (charge of county clerk for
certified copies are additional and vary from county to county)
- our exclusive Worry-Free Cremation™ process for added peace of mind
- merchandise credit of $50 towards the alternative container and $100 towards the urn of your choosing (state sales tax is additional)
- our complimentary "Hope After Heartache" monthly grief support group that you can join from the comfort and privacy of your home via internet video conference or telephone
- local delivery of the urn and certificates at our convenience
- no other goods and services are included in this plan
*** None of our packaged plans include the charges of other parties that may be involved such cemetery fees, church, clergy, musician, and vocalist honorariums, paid obituary charges of the newspaper, certified copies of the death certificate, and state sales tax, unless specified. ***