Traditional funeral and interment services place an unnecessary and unfair burden on families. That is why many families are now planning ahead and searching for alternatives that are more cost-effective while still offering dignity when paying final respects.
In 2007, Michigan Cremation and Funeral Care opened their doors to begin meeting the needs of those families. Don’t let the longevity of our organization fool you … our compassionate and professional staff collectively has more than 100 years of experience in the field, and our establishment is fully licensed and inspected. Dedication to providing the best value and service has brought us from being the first business of its kind in the State of Michigan to now being the foremost provider of simple cremation services, funerals, and memorial ceremonies in the state. We offer special veterans’ services and cater to all religious denominations.
If you have just lost a loved one or are planning ahead, let us relieve some the stress of this emotional and financial strain. Call or email us to find out how you can make preparations online, by phone, at our facility, or let us come to you. We can handle all the necessary arrangements while you tend to the needs of your family and yourself during this difficult time.
Our Greenville location is strategically located near several different churches and the Veterans Memorial Park in the central part of town.
- Directions from State Highway 57:
- Also known as West Washington Street and West Carson City Road, turn south off of MI-57 onto South Franklin Street.
- We are on your right (west side) of South Franklin after you pass West Benton Street.
- If you reach East Oak Street, you’ve gone too far.
Directions from State Highway 91:
- Also known as South Lafayette Street, turn left from MI-91 onto East Oak Street.
- The road will come to a T at South Franklin Street. Turn right onto South Franklin.
- We are on the left (west side) of South Franklin.
- If you reach West Benton Street, you’ve gone too far.
511 S. Franklin Street
Greenville, Michigan 48838
Telephone: (616) 754-5638